Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Goodies.

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10025822&N=&Ntt=puppy


Of course, Christmas is an exciting time - Santa Paws making his naughty/nice list, tiny stocking full of rawhides. You know.

This year I was determined to finally get the Mister something he’s needed for a while – a toy box. I don’t know why such a simple purchase should have waited for so long. I just wanted to get something fun as well as sturdy and right-sized for a little guy.

I found that perfect container at…drumroll please…the Container Store.

There it was – in the closet section – a folding cube with a puppy face on the front.

He LOVES it! I mean, he doesn’t put the toys in the box. But, taking them out is his new favorite game. Now if I could just turn that game in the other direction…

And yes, he did get a lovely assortment of dolls, balls and rawhides to fill his new puppy toy box.

This is the only time of the year that I buy him larger dolls. He can eviscerate a a stuffed toy in about five minutes flat. He just isn’t satisfied until that squeaker is history. And he’s so proud of himself. Still, we stick with the cheapies for normal, everyday play.

No comments:

Post a Comment